Cinnamon is derived from a tropical, evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet high and has highly fragrant bark, leaves, and flowers. Extracted from bark, ingested Cinnamon oil supports healthy metabolic function and helps maintain a healthy immune system when needed most. Cinnamon is frequently used in mouth rinses and chewing gums. Due to its high content of cinnamaldehyde, Cinnamon should be diluted with a carrier oil when applied to the skin and only one to two drops are needed for internal benefits.
- 5ml bottle
- Put two drops in empty veggie capsule to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Place one drop in hot water or tea and drink slowly to soothe your irritated throat.
- Put two to three drops in a spray bottle for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
- Add one drop to a small amount of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
- Dilute with a carrier oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints during winter time.
- Supports healthy metabolic function when taken internally
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system when taken internally
- Provides a sweet, warm, comforting aroma
Directions For Use
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute one drop essential oil to 10 drops carrier oil. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, face and sensitive areas.