The Soltex is ready to take on the weather with 100% recycled polyester and flattering, compliment-worthy style. Aventura chooses to make better decisions for the earth, which is why both the fill and water-resistant, matte finish outer utilize recycled plastic instead of high-impact, virgin polyester. Stunning details include directional quilting on the side panels and around the curved hem in the back, a hood that can be folded like a large shawl collar, and a subtle tapered effect from two extra inches in the back. We know you'll love zipper pockets hidden into flattering princess seams and how warm you'll stay with a hidden snap closure and stand collar. Best part: this vest was ethically produced in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Outer shell and lining are 100% recycled polyester knit with water resistant matte finish
- Fill is recycled polyfil
- 25" front body length
- 27" back body length
- Zipper and snap front closure
- Rounded back hem
- jack can be folded like a large shawl collar
- Side pockets
- Sustainable product
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in the USA
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory in India
*All sale items are final sale. Click to see our full return policy here.