Referred to as a “forbidden fruit” and one of the “Seven Wonders of Barbados,” Grapefruit was first documented in 1750 by Welshman Rev. Griffith Hughes. The name “grapefruit” is attributed to the fruits growing in clusters which resemble those of grapes. Known for its energizing and invigorating aroma, Grapefruit oil helps create an uplifting environment. Grapefruit essential oil is also renowned for its cleansing and purifying properties and is frequently used in skin care for its ability to promote the appearance of clear, healthy looking skin. Grapefruit can also support a healthy metabolism when used internally.*
- Combine with carrier oil or lotion and rub on hands or feet for an invigorating massage.
- Diffuse for a motivating, invigorating aroma.
- Add one to two drops to your water to support a healthy metabolism.
- Improves the appearance of blemishes
- Supports a healthy metabolism when used internally
- Creates an uplifting environment
Citrus, floral, fruity
Directions For Use
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.